Hello there

I'm Celia.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marañón



"A marañón is a fruit. It is most commonly known as the cashew apple. My grandmother and I are avid lovers of its taste. She told me it was her favorite fruit because throughout the fruit’s developmental stages, it displays all of the colors visible to the human eye. I’ve never been able to prove the validity of this statement, but I have always taken her word for it."- Lorena

Marañon is an amazing etsy store run by Lorena. She is currently an Etsy's featured seller I was excited to know more about the girl behind these stunning necklaces. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she also lives in Miami! =D I've been learning how to embroider for the last couple of months and her necklaces are a huge inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment