Hello there

I'm Celia.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Love Letter For You




"The City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program and Philadelphia native, New York-based artist Stephen Powers have collaborated to create Love Letter, a public art project consisting of a series of 50 rooftop murals. The murals collectively express a love letter from a guy to a girl, from an artist to his hometown, and from local residents to their West Philadelphia neighborhood. Love Letter, which will be documented in two books, a film, and a gallery exhibition, speaks to all those who have loved and for those who long for a way to express that love to the world around them." I suddenly feel the urge to visit Philadelphia =)

2 comments:

  1. I did this tour, and it was awesome. I love the second picture -- the refrigerator magnets. Can you spell out "Michael Jackson"?

    You should definitely visit us here in Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it! that's cool! I Never would've guessed it. Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete